RE UU Faith Formation Schedule & Info
In general, all FPC Youth are welcome to come to REFF, regardless if parents are attending service.
Program will adjust depending on how many youths attend.
*Youth groups -Kinder through High School- begin at the Sunday Worship in the sanctuary at 10am. During the service, after the “For All Ages” Story, we will call the youth (parents are welcome) to follow LFFD, Dolores~, where we will have a meet & greet and have snacks. We ask parents to please pick children up after the service, no later than 11:15. More information about the year to will be sent to “RE”FF Youth families before this Sunday.
Nursery: Children six month to Pre-k are welcome to come and play in the Nursery.
Vaccines are expected for everyone eligible and masks are optional, unless risks levels indicate differently. For more information Please contact [email protected]
REFF Safety Protocols-
- Volunteers must be vaccinated
- Pandemic Safety Parental Wellness Screening Form – as needed pending pandemic restrictions
- Masks dependent FPCC/RECouncil Covid Task Force
- Youth will be supervised as hands are cleaned/sanitized prior to stepping into care of group
- Social Distancing will be maintained within reason
- Snacks served; until further notice depending on pandemic restrictions
RE UU Faith Formation Registration
Option 1-Print and return to RE office or Mail to:
First Parish UU, 2 Westford Street Chelmsford MA 01824
Please click on link for Registration Form Print/email [email protected]:
2022-2023 REFF Registration Form
RE UU Faith Formation Information Packet:
For further information please contact: Dolores GHeredia-Wood (Faith Formation Director)
E-mail [email protected]