Being good stewards of our congregation, our heritage, our Unitarian Universalist Principles, and our earth
Our Stewardship Committees are responsible for the administration, management and maintanence of First Parish, and for supporting our staff.
Governance and Finance
- Standing Committee – Our governing board
- Long Range Planning (LRP) – Focuses on the longer term needs and mission of First Parish.
- Ways and Means – Plans and organizes major fundraisers Holiday Fair, Auction, May Breakfast and 4th of July Breakfast
- Canvass – Coordinates the annual spring pledge drive.
- Board of Investment (BOI) – Manages First Parish financial investments.
- Committee on Ministry - provides ministerial support.
- Ministerial Intern Committee - Coordinates the seatch for ministerial interns, and provides support for the intern while he/she is here
- Building Maintenance - Coordinates physical property maintenance.
- Grounds – Coordinates care of our landscaping
- IT and Computer – Provides technical support for church computers.
History and Communication