Honoring and Celebrating the Spirit of Life
Our Fellowship committees are made up of both groups that support our Sunday worship services, and smaller groups that provide members a chance to come together for discussion in both home-based and church-based groups.
- Worship Committee - Coordinates lay-led services & advises Minister on Sunday services.
- Music Committee - Coordinates music and services.
- Membership – Strives to make everyone feel welcome, nurtured, and integrated into the church community.
- Women's Alliance – Open to men, this group hosts social and educational programs, and performs service projects.
- Women's Discussion Group – Topics of interest to women are shared and discussed monthly in member homes.
- Small Group Ministry - groups of 7-10 people within the church community that meet a once a month. to discuss a variety of topics related to spirituality, values, and living one’s life within the context of Unitarian Universalism.