Questions about our Services
- Where are you located?
- What times are your services?
- What time should I arrive?
- Where should I park?
- Where do I go for the service?
- What do people wear to this church
- What do children do during the services?
- May my child stay with me during the service?
- Is First Parish accessible?
- Where do you post snow cancellations?
Questions about our Church
- What kind of church is First Parish?
- What kind of religion is Unitarian Universalism?
- How big is First Parish
- Is everyone welcomed?
- What do you mean by "Welcoming Congregation"?
- How do I get more information about First Parish?
- What are the Church Office hours
Where are you located?
We are the big white church in the center of Chelmsford. Our address is 2 Westford St. View Map
What times are your services?
During the regular church year (The first Sunday after Labor Day in September through to late June) we hold a Sunday morning service at 10:00 am in the main sanctuary under the steeple. Summer services (July and August) are at 9:00 am. Summer services are held in the Chapel adjacent to the parking lot.
What time should I arrive?
For the 10:00 service, we suggest you aim to arrive at the parking lot by 9:45. If this is the first visit for your children, we suggest you arrive at 9:35 so that you can meet the RE staff. They will ensure your children are placed in the right class. It is also fine to keep them with you during the service. Back to top
Where should I park?
We have a very small parking lot next to the church on Westford Street. We try to keep the limited spaces in this lot avaliable for newcomers, visitors, families with young children and those who need to use our handicapped parking spaces. So, if you are new to us please feel free to use this lot.
In addition to the church parking lot, parking is available:
At the intersection of North Road (Route 4) and Academy Street, turn downhill into the small one-way street to Number 9, North Road, beside the small public garden.
Behind Number 10 North Road - Lampert, Hauser, Rodman
In the public lot behind the Fiske House/Santander Bank (entrance on Rt 129 just past the intersection)
There is some additional on-street parking on Westford Street and in the center of town.