We wanted to communicate these important highlights:
- all groups, whether First Parish or outside rental, must follow the Massachusetts state guidelines for indoor gatherings, including wearing masks and keeping a six foot distance.
- to accommodate these social distancing guidelines and for the safety of staff and volunteers who need to use the offices, group meetings will generally be restricted to the vestry. Only designated downstairs bathrooms will be available.
- meeting in person for all groups should be essential to the purpose or work of the group. Any First Parish group who wishes to meet in person in the building should have a conversation with all their members as to why it is necessary to meet in person and ensure that all members of the group feel safe or comfortable to do so.
- use of the building must be reserved and confirmed with our Building Use Coordinator, Jessica Volk.
- all groups are expected to clean and sanitize the space after use, including the bathrooms.
- worship, the central practice of our congregational life, will remain virtual through the summer and into the fall.
Tom Coffey, Gail Burati, Michelle Hillman, Jim Curley, Steve Zocchi, Dolores Heredia-wood and Rev. Ellen Spero